This has very specific implications for the performance of a company:
- The findings gained in the virtual worlds are translated into handy road maps for the adaptation of processes, structures and marketing strategies;
- The expectations, value orientations and motives of the stakeholders are understood and transferred directly into marketing and product development;
- The view for the framework conditions of our own actions is sharpened and filtered into effective risk management systems;
- Opportunities for business model and communication innovations are recognized and processed at an early stage;
- The identification of employees with the company is strengthened by a new, exciting form of coexistence;
- The interaction with external stakeholders is intensified in a context that is not weighed down by structures and hard facts.